Are you interested in knowing about the best mattresses in India? Make certain that you check out the 10 best mattresses in India.
However, if you think that buying a mattress is an easy job then let me tell you, it is not.
We all know the importance of sleep and we do not choose the right kind of mattress you will have to compromise with the most important part of ending your day, sleep.
Sleeping is one of the most important things that you need to function properly. And the quality of the mattress is directly proportional to the quality of your sleep.
In layman’s terms, it means the higher the quality of the mattress, the higher the quality of your sleep. We all lead busy lives, some spend their day in the office and sone spend in the kitchen in their homes.
But, it would not be wrong to say that everybody gets tired and need to rest at the end of the day. Imagine coming home from work and you are tired.
You just need to sleep and you get your bedroom to get more tired because of your deformed mattress. We usually do not understand the importance of having a proper mattress.
We usually buy the first mattress we see and then complain about having body ache.
Mattresses play a role in causing backache, neck ache etc.
So, the next time you feel like you have backache and do not know the absolute reason then it might be your mattress.
10 Best Mattresses in India
Check Price on Amazon
Soft Foam + High Resilience Foam
SleepX Dual mattress-Medium Soft and Hard
Sleepyhead Memory Foam Mattress
SleepyCat Memory Foam Mattress
The Sleep Company Mattress
SMART GRID (Stretchable Polymer Gel)
Wakefit Mattress – Hard & Soft
Soft Foam + High Resilience Foam
Comforto Foam Mattress
dense memory foam
Springtek Ortho Foam Mattress
Pocket Springs + Foam
Shagun Single Size Foam Mattress
High Density Foam
1. Emma Mattress – Comfort King Size Memory Foam Mattress
- Emma mattresses are one of the most reliable mattress brands available in India. They offer the most comfortable mattress for a better sleeping experience.
- I genuinely can not stress enough on how crucial it is to get proper sleep to stay fit and healthy.
- The best part about this mattress is the available number of sizes that you can get it in. They offer a wide variety of sizes for you to choose from.
- This mattress features a triple layering system. It also offers seven different zones that help in supporting your spine.
- It offers even distribution of your weight so that you can comfortably sleep without feeling any discomfort.
- The top side is breathable so you do not feel hot while sleeping.
- This product does not make noises while you toss and turn in your bed either consciously or while sleeping.
- The best part about this mattress is that it gives you a 100-day optional trial period for the convenience of the customers.
- The only issue with this mattress is the thickness of the mattress.
2. Wakefit Orthopaedic Memory Foam Mattress
- Wakefit is known to make the best orthopaedic mattresses. If you face a lot of issues regarding your spine and neck then this might be the answer to all of your problems.
- It not only provides you with solutions to your back problem but it is also very comfortable to lay on.
- It is made of memory foam which means it helps in providing the softest and most comfortable experience as it supports all of your body parts very well.
- The core of this mattress is filled with high-quality memory foam mixed with high-quality orthopaedic foam.
- The best part is the weight of this mattress, it only weighs 10 kg.
- And for customer satisfaction, the company offers a 20-year warranty, 100-day sleep trial.
- Coming to the drawbacks of this mattress, the softer side of the mattress is a bit too soft for sleeping. A lot of people find this uncomfortable.
3. SleepX Dual mattress-Medium Soft and Hard
- You probably must have heard about the brand called Sleepwell. It is one of the most trusted brands in India. People trust this brand have been purchasing mattresses of the same brand.
- Sleepx is one of the sort popular series of mattresses that Sleepwell has launched.
- You do not need to worry about the mattress being too hard or too soft as it offers you a different texture on the two sides.
- If you are used to of the hard mattresses then you can flip it to the harder side. If you want the softer side then the other side is relatively softer.
- You can always flip the mattress according to your convenience. It is a foam mattress which means it will support your whole body.
- If you like sleeping on the softer side then it will support your legs and lower legs. If you like the harder side then it is beneficial for your neck.
- The air mesh fabric which makes the top part of the mattress is quite breathable.
- Coming to the drawbacks of having this mattress, If you are habitual of sleeping on the softer side you can encounter the mattress becoming a little saggy after a few months of use.
4. Sleepyhead 3 Layered Orthopaedic Memory Foam Mattress
- Sleepyhead is one of the brands that give you what it claims.
- The mattresses from this brand are so soft and comfortable that you get the perfect sleeping experience.
- Like the other mattresses in this list, this is also made of memory foam. Mattresses mad of memory foam are quite beneficial for people who always had neck and back issues.
- The latest PCM technology helps in absorbing and redistributing your body heat uniformly. This means that you will not feel uncomfortable while sleeping if it is too hot or too cold.
- For user’s convenience, this brand offers different sizes and two different thickness, so that you can find the best mattress for yourself.
- The 3-zone orthopaedic support system is the best feature of this mattress.
- The 3-zone orthopaedic support system not only gives you a proper sleeping position and comfort but it also makes sure all your pressure points are in shape.
- The drawbacks of this mattress include a non-reversible feature. As in other mattresses, you could flip the sides to get harder or softer sides but in this mattress, you can not.
- Another drawback is that the side of the mattress can lose control
5. SleepyCat 6 Inch Orthopaedic Memory Foam Mattress
- There are two things that we liked the most about this product. First is how comfortable and soft this mattress is and second, how great the customer service of this company is.
- This brand offers you a 30-day replacement policy. It means that you can try it for a month and if you decide that you do not like it then it will be taken back.
- The outer part of this mattress is made of GSM fabric which is really breathable and comfortable.
- Also, it comes with a zipper that makes it removable and easy to wash.
- It also does not send any kind of vibration and movement to your partner.
- Now, it does not matter how much you toss and turn your partner will not be disturbed at all.
- The only concern that we had regarding this mattress is its thickness. We think it could have been better if the mattress was thicker than it is.
6. The Sleep Company 2.0 Smart Grid Mattress
- If you are looking for the most durable and the most luxurious bed mattresses then I believe your search ends here.
- You can totally go for the grid mattresses from this amazing company called the sleep company. Because of the soft top cover of this mattress, it is perfect for a hot country like India.
- This mattress offers you Free Air Flow technology which allows more breathability which is good for a country like India.
- The mattress has been integrated with the grid technology as suggested in the name.
- It offers additional support which doubles the support offered by the foam and orthopaedic mattress.
- If we talk about the drawbacks then the price of this mattress is quite high and not everybody can afford it. Also, the foam in this mattress is not organic.
7. Wakefit Dual Comfort Mattress – Hard & Soft
- Another amazing product by wakefit, this product proved that this company has high standards and satisfies the customer with their high-quality products every time.
- If you are looking for the best value-for-money then this mattress ends your search here. It offers so many features at a reasonable price which usually does not happen.
- The design of the mattress looks really elegant and sophisticated which is the cherry on the top.
- It offers different texture on both the side so that the user could flip it according to their convenience.
- The top part is mesh made which allows great breathability and body head distribution which is an add on.
- The supportive layer in it offers great durability.
- The brand offers these mattresses in two thickness, so you can choose it according to your preference.
- Also offers 7-years warranty period.
- The only drawback to this one is that the soft side of the mattress becomes really saggy after a few months of use.
8. Comforto Duplex 4 Inch Dual Comfort Single Size Foam Mattress
- It is one of the best budget-friendly mattresses that you will find. Usually, the mattresses that are budget-friendly do not offer dual comfort.
- It offers a hard and soft side for you to sleep on it according to your convenience.
- If you suffer from backache and neck ache then you should use the firm side as it will be beneficial for your problems.
- If you are looking to relax then you can use the softer side as it is the most comfortable thing ever.
- The mattress is designed strategically as it is stuffed with dense support foam which is the firm side.
- The softer side is filled with soft foam to provide you with more comfort. The only concern for this product is its pro-rated warranty.
9. Springtek Ortho High-Density Foam Mattress
- If you are looking for a foamy, firm and bouncy mattress then I believe your search end here because it is one of the best mattresses you will find.
- This mattress is neither too firm nor too soft which makes it perfect for people with back and neck issues.
- This mattress is highly recommended for older people but can be used by people of all ages.
- If you are looking for the bouncy feel in your mattress then this is the best bet because of the pocket springs in it.
- It is a 4-layer mattress which makes it really comfortable and soft for you.
- Depending on the inches of mattress you order, you get 6,8 and 10 years warranty.
- The only concern is that it claims to be medium-firm but is a little more on the softer side.
10. Shagun Single Size Foam Mattress
Best Mattresses in India (Buyer’s guide)
I would never suggest anyone getting the first mattress they see when shopping for a bed mattress.
We do not usually realise it but bed mattresses play an important role in our lives.
Did you know that you can get body ache from sleeping on a deformed mattress? A proper mattress that suits your requirement can even treat your backache.
All you need to do to buy a proper mattress is to read the details have some knowledge about mattresses and be aware of your requirements.
There are a few features that you need to keep in mind before choosing a mattress and we have prepared a list to help you get through it.
The size of the mattress
There are different sizes of the mattresses, you need to select the size according to the number of people who are going to sleep on it.
Your weight and height also matter while choosing a mattress. There are 4 most common types of mattresses when it comes to mattress size in India.
Also, another thing that you need to keep in mind is the mattress sizes in India are a bit different from mattress sizes in non-Asian countries.
The four most common types of mattress sizes are:
These are the biggest of all and are quite ideal for 3 people to sleep on. Because of the name you can make it out that they are quite large. It is perfect for a couple who likes their child to sleep with them.
They obviously are smaller than the king-size but are large enough for a couple to sleep comfortably.
If you try to make your child sleep with you then it can get frustrating and cramped.
Highly recommended for a single adult, these mattresses are quite comfortable for one person to sleep on.
Although, you can easily make one child sleep with you on a double size bed with you.
It is perfect for a teenager, there are neither too spacious nor too small for a teenager to sleep on.
The durability of a mattress depends on you and how you treat them.
Basically, a good mattress would offer you 7-8 years of durability.
But, if you properly take care of your mattress they can outlive the durability period and serve you well.
To take care of your mattress make sure you never jump on it and be gentle.
The thickness of the mattress:
The thickness of the mattress can be responsible for your comfort.
Whenever you go to buy a mattress make sure you pick a thick one.
This is one of the factors that you need to keep in mind before buying a mattress.
Selecting a thicker mattress can provide you with a better position of neck and torso.
This can help you in eliminating the body ache you feel after waking up.
The weight of the mattress:
Most of the mattresses that are available in the market are quite heavy.
And it is not very common that you will find a lightweight mattress.
If we talk about a king-size mattress, it can easily weigh between 40-45 kg. So, when you go to buy a mattress make certain you check every feature and detail about the product.
Always remember that these things can directly affect your sleeping pattern.
Make sure you are meticulous when shopping for the best mattresses in India.
Have you ever noticed that you move or turn around in your bed, it makes weird noises.
This can bring a sense of discomfort to you as well as your partner sleeping with you.
These kinds of things are quite common with mattresses with springs and air beddings.
If you want to avoid this situation make sure you do not get a mattress with springs or air bedding especially if you do not sleep alone. I guess, you understand how it feels when you disturbed while sleeping.
The price of the mattress:
Well, to be honest mattresses are not exactly the cheapest kind of things that you will find in the market.
And, if you want to buy a high-quality mattress then you will have to be prepared for spending money.
But, in my opinion, you should never spend more than you can because you will eventually regret making that choice and it is never a good idea to live with regret.
Although, if you are under an expanded budget then you can go for value-for-money products.
I will honest with you because these are not very common. If you conduct proper research you will definitely find one.
I am saying since the starting of the article and I will say it again. It is important that you get a proper mattress for yourself.
A proper mattress can give you the most comfortable sleeping experience.
We are usually uncomfortable throughout the day either if we are at work or at home doing chores, sleeping is the only part of the day we you give your body proper rest.
If you are not comfortable lying on the bed, then there is no point. You are tiring your body even more.
Make sure you get the most comfortable mattress out there. In our opinion, the most comfortable mattress that we could find online was Emma Mattress – Comfort King Size Memory Foam Mattress.
It offers you so many amazing features mentioned above.
It provided the greatest experience and we absolutely loved it.
We sincerely hope that you found your perfect mattress in this list of the best mattresses in India.